Type: 12-month contract
Currently working with a fast-growing company who are looking for someone to participate in a 12-month project based in Derby. They are currently looking for an IT Manager to come on board as early as April.
The successful IT Manager will have the following skills:
- IT Manager experience
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Windows Server Administration
- Microsoft Exchange & SQL & Office 365
- Active Directory experience
- Networking LAN & WAN
- Crystal Reports
- Experience with VMWare
- Backup and Disaster Recovery- Veeam
The successful IT Manager will be based in the UK, ideally near Leicester.
If you are an IT Manager, have the above skillset, and are interested in the role then please apply with your most up-to-date CV!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'