Job Title: IT Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
Location: Welwyn Garden City (Office-based from May 2021)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
The Company: This well-established, bustling organisation are looking for a dedicated, well-experienced all round IT Manager to join their team! You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the IT function (including 6 direct reports), as well as involved in continuous improvement and various IT projects!
- Manage the day to day activities of the IT department
- Act as change leader in driving cultural and process changes and continuous improvement
- Lead and project manage various IT projects, ensuring implementation is on time and within budget
- Support managers across the business where IT plays an integral part in their success
- Monitor the performance of IT systems and make recommendations to improve infrastructure
- Help define infrastructure, architecture and processes to improve customer experience
- Work with key stakeholders to analysis business requirements
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware & software
- Troubleshoot issues
- Negotiate Service Level Agreements and establish and manage relationships with third part suppliers
- Experience in managing an IT team (including Service Desk Analysts, Developers etc.)
- Demonstrable experience successfully leading the development of IT services through change management
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Solid experience of various IT hardware and software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you within the next 7 days. We may contact you about other potential vacancies too, should we feel these are suited to you. If you do not hear back from us, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
On behalf of all at Smart10 Recruitment, we wish you the best of luck with your application and wish you all the best in your pursuit for a new position.
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy, based in Hertfordshire. We specialise in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'