IT Manager - UK Market Leader - Manchester - £40,000-£45,000!
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a Global market leader in the testing and certification of products, for an IT Manager!
Your new role
As our IT Manager and sole point of contact for IT you will be responsible for:-
- Managing/troubleshooting Windows 10, AD and Office 365
- IT asset management
- Escalating IT issues to external support providers
- Technical project management
- Integration and upgrading in-house systems
- Coordinating IT issues/projects with senior stakeholders
- 1st and 2nd line support·
What you'll need to succeed
The successful IT Manager will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Sharepoint/Microsoft 365
- Windows systems administration
- Knowledge of network administration
- Strong organisation skills, meticulous with an ability to multi-task
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with career development and training in an enviable team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- IT Manager sharepoint hyperV o365 support networks desktop servers SQL server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'