IT Manager | G-Suite, Mac OS | £45k-£50k
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing digital media production house based in trendy Shoreditch; this fun organisation has billions of monthly views and millions of subscribers across it's online platforms. Along with a sizeable freelance workforce, you would join on a permanent basis to ensure the smooth running of technical systems and services.
The technical environment is almost 100% Mac OS, and the company migrated to G-Suite / Google Workplace in July of last year. You will need to have a deep knowledge of Mac OS and G-Suite, as well as familiarity with network operations. Most 1st and 2nd line support is supported by the parent company, so you would get the chance to work directly on some exciting projects.
Technical Environment and Experience:
- Mac OS (and associated deployment tools, JAMF, ABM, etc.)
- G Suite / Google Workplace
- SSO integrations (Okta preferred)
- ICT Security, DHCP & DNS, VoIP
- Pro-active in developing solution and diagnosing issues related to infrastructure and networks
- Excellent technical know-how; a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent hands on experience
- A highly autonomous, independent and self-starter attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Health care
- Pension Contribution
- Free fresh fruit
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 Days' holiday
- Training opportunities
This is an amazing company to work for with a fantastic culture, so apply ASAP for success
- IT Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'