£35,000 - £50,000
Our client is the UK leading specialist in their sector. With a £31M turnover, a brand-new state of the art site in Yorkshire, and a team of highly skilled people working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you would be joining an organisation that continues to go from strength to strength.
Your role in this expansion would be to manage the company’s IT infrastructure through the monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems. You will manage a small team, and the systems controlled by them, ensuring the integrity, control and effective operation of all computer systems, telecoms equipment, related applications, hardware and software that is used within the business. Alongside leading on and delivering major IT projects you will lead on the company's IT Strategy and IT Security and Disaster Recovery planning, developing with the business to ensure systems and processes are fit for purpose and within budget.
• Solid IT Management skills (organisational, operational and financial management).
• Advanced knowledge of MS products. Particularly Excel, Access and SQL Server.
• Good knowledge of programming code in VB and SQL.
• Working knowledge of current IT trends and best practice IT Frameworks.
• Ability to think strategically and plan over time.
• Ability to establish strong relationships with technology vendors.
• Control the IT budget for the organisation as a whole.
• Management experience to include training, development, appraisals, conduct management and motivation.
• Good working knowledge of Office 365 and its administrative features.
• Understanding of the various database models and how to cross reference data from different platforms.
The role carries a salary of between £35,000 - £50,000 and includes a strong private medical insurance and pension package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'