Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they are now looking for an IT Manager to join the team.
- Overall management of SAP Business One ERP system and service delivery, including scoping and delivering platform improvements.
- Responsible for technical management of Channel Advisor, PeopleVox WMS, carrier management software and all associated integrations.
- Development and management of existing and new e-commerce marketplace integrations
- Improve current marketplace integrations by enhancing business processes and master data quality.
- Scope and deliver new reports and business intelligence tools for the business, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Working with 3rd party vendors where required to delivery upgrades, system maintenance, and other improvement projects.
- Management on premise and public cloud network estate
- Management of the IT team workload and priorities
- Required Skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server, SAP Busines One (9.3) and Boyum Usability Package.
- Advanced T-SQL
- Knowledge of Power BI or another business intelligence platform
- Management of virtualised Windows Server environments, including basic security and networking
- Experience developing software using an Object Orientated language
- Ability to develop software using third party APIs and webservices
- Desirable Skills
o Experience developing applications in C# would be an advantage
o SQL Server Integration Service - creation and maintenance of integration packages
o Experience of the Microsoft Azure stack, or another cloud platform, ideally including Azure Function and Logic Apps
o Microsoft Power Apps
- Ideally you will have previous experience working within an e-commerce or retail business, and be able to demonstrate a general awareness of order management, warehouse management and product data management best practices.
- You should have experience managing an IT function within a SME, including management of core business applications such as ERP
Detailed IT Service Management responsibilities
- Schedule and run regular checks on network and data security.
- Ensure Backups are in place, running and are restorable.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Own the QCS IT Disaster Recovery Plan and provide the technology to support it.
- Ensure all IT Procurement is cost effective and timely.
- Manage, track and maintain the organisation’s IT Assets
- Manage relationships with vendors.
- Schedule and conduct regular system and user audits.
- Ensure all Desktop, Infrastructure and Application Setup and Support issues are responded to and resolved in a timely fashion.
- Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages.
- Lead and manage team member and identify training needs.
Detailed Reporting & data analysis responsibilities
- Create, modify and generate required reports using SAP B1 (Query manager, Crystal) and Power BI.
- Create data dashboards and visualisations using Power BI and other tools
- Gather new reporting requirements. Create and design best-practice data solutions that support business reporting tasks
- Create and maintain SQL objects such as views, stored procedures, functions, common table expressions and SQL Agent jobs
- Maintain documentation for the different reporting processes in place
- Support existing datasets and reports and contribute as required to the analysis, specification and development of reports and datasets to meet the needs of the business
- Query databases and produce information for end users in response to ad hoc helpdesk requests
- Optimize SQL server queries to efficiently and quickly retrieve data
- Manage scheduled import/export jobs as required
- Produce statistics and support metrics reports to be shared with the business
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Monitor and audit data quality
Plan any major version upgrades alongside the SAP B1 partner.
Detailed Personnel Responsibilities
- Manage IT team.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the year through the planning of an effective staffing rota.
- To ensure all staff know their roles within the business and remain motivated at all times.
- Report any personnel issues to your manager and the HR department.
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Windows Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP Business One
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'