Role: IT Manager
Location: Leeds, England
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 DOE
*** INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY ***
My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is looking for an IT Manager to lead their tech team permanently. You will be part of a highly technical IT team supporting the internal users across 3 sites within the UK. You will be hands-on within the role, providing top level support with a team of enthusiastic and skilled IT Support Engineers. As the IT Manager, you will also be required to create reports and identify changes to increase the organisation's efficiency and effectivity.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising with service and 2 day close down for Christmas)
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Eye care and bike to work scheme
- Generous company pension scheme
- Employee wellbeing scheme
Skills from You:
- Previous experience at IT Manager level (or similar title)
- Windows Server 2016/19
- Data Centre Management
- Networking (VLAN, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Routing, Switches)
- Cyber Security experience is desirable
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Jack Matthews @ ITECCO on or email jack . matthews @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from: Leeds | Bradford | Huddersfield | Halifax | Keighley | Ilkley | Morley | Wakefield |
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
- IT Manager - Windows Server - Office 365 - VMware - WAN/LAN - SAN - TCP/IP
- DNS/DHCP - VMWare - Hyper V - Helpdesk - Service Desk Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'