Salary: £40,000 - £44,000 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, providing high quality further education across their training sites in Cumbria.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an IT Manager to manage a team of technicians supporting Technical Training across our client’s training sites.
- Lead weekly helpdesk meetings, prioritising work with the team to ensure SLA compliance and other deadlines are met.
- Design, implement and test a Disaster Recovery Plan, implementing RTO and RPO.
- Take the lead IT role in implementing a Business Continuity Plan.
- Ensure that Cyber Essentials Plus standards are maintained and best practice is followed at all times.
- Report monthly to the City and Guilds Cyber Steering Group.
- Create and update IT policies and work with City and Guilds Group DP&IS team on implementing policies to CE+ and ISO27001 standards.
- Design, Develop and implement training plans for staff and students.
- Mange IT budget and annual capital spend.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- The ability to co-ordinate and prioritise complex parallel production incidents and problems through to resolution.
- Experience and knowledge of IT for a medium or large educational establishment.
- Ability to manage a Technical Team, resource, task, and budget management.
- Experience in managing multisite IT infrastructure.
- Experience maintaining a Server Infrastructure using HyperV, Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2019.
- Experience in Managing Nimble Storage devices.
- Experience in backup solutions preferably using Veeam Backup and Replication.
- Deploy Operating Systems and software using Microsoft Endpoint Manager (formerly SCCM).
- Experience with Exchange 2003, 2010, 2013 on premise.
- Enterprise level experience with exchange online and office 365.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
- IT Support
- IT Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'