My client is a growing company hospitality company who are currently recruiting for an IT Manager. The ideal candidate must have previous experience within a similar sector (hospitality / retail with POS/CRM)
The IT Manager will be responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all computer systems, data and voice communications activities, servicing various sites in the UK.
This role will report to the Director of IT.
- 3+ years in a similar role, ideally within the hospitality/retail industry
- Expertise in managing 3rd party service providers
- Able to provide support the systems users at all both face to face and remotely
- Project Management experience
- Solid expertise in reviewing & refining business processes and procedures to optimise efficiencies
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'