Main Responsibilities required of the IT Manager:
- Overview the development team’s progress in all areas of the Software Delivery Life Cycle
- Continue the implementation of Agile and fine tune the processes to drive efficiencies in the development of applications
- Devise and implement a testing strategy to power continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Ensure that new platforms, products and transactions are thoroughly tested for performance, are able to handle specified load, and can be maintained over the long-term
- Mentor and manage the Systems Administrator and developers
- Negotiate, manage and conserve supplier relationships professionally for all related IT services
- Manage the IT budget
- Regular and comprehensive reporting to the business of all IT projects
Desirable Qualifications for the IT Manager:
- Scrum Essentials and Scrum Master
- Scrum Product Owner
- ITIL Foundation
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Detailed knowledge and passion for new technologies, and the ability to apply that knowledge and make suggestions for the IT roadmap
- A knowledge of Microsoft Navision would be a bonus, but is not essential.
The successful IT Manager will be paid up to £50,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'