REED Technology are pleased to be working with a financial services company based in East Belfast in their search for a new IT Manager. This manager will manage the business IT team and deliver strategic business objectives, whilst providing management information to key business stakeholders. This IT Manager will play a pivotal role in the company's future growth and sustainability.
- Plan, organise, manage and execute the defined IT Roadmap based on evolving requirements
- Project control and timelines for software releases
- Continual review of internal security with proactive risk assessment
- Ownership of all business systems including implementation of new systems
- Review and approval of all IT expenditure with cost analysis
- Vendor and supplier management including external support contractors
- Monitoring and audit of internal compliance requirements including data protection
- Backup procedures and disaster recovery
- Maintenance of asset register
- Support first line issues
- Provide training to staff
- Ability to lead and manage a fast paced IT team
- Experienced Microsoft technologies including Window Server 2016
- Experienced IT Management/relevant experience
- Knowledge of technical management, information analysis, computer hardware & software systems
- Experienced in data centre management and data governance
- Hands on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Onsite parking
- Competitive salary
- 35 hour working week
- Strong pension contributions
If you are interested in this opportunity a full job spec is available. Please get in touch with Calum McKnight of the REED Technology team on , or alternatively at
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'