This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Manager / Infrastructure Engineer to join a market leading organisation during what is a very exciting phase. As the company follows growth plans this will become a strategic position, managing a global team.
The Role - IT Manager
As the IT Manager you will be a 'hands on’ individual who will be involved in setting up strategic plans for IT and be attending monthly management meetings. You will also be required to maintain great relationships with key stakeholders. As the IT Manager, you will have the opportunity to travel worldwide with this exciting role.
This is a key role in developing, maintaining and continuously improving IT systems. The IT Manager is to drive the company further forward, leading to the development of IT solutions within the organisation. Due to the changing role within the business, you must be someone who is adaptable and willing to embrace growth and change.
The Person - IT Manager
You will be an experienced or aspiring IT Manager with a strong understanding of the below: -
· Infrastructure, Windows Server, Cisco, WAN, LAN, Microsoft Office, IT Network, ITIL, Implementation, IT Administration, Firewalls, Switches, VMWare, Exchange Server, Office 365, Windows 10,
· Knowledge of SAP and Oracle systems.
· Fantastic communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
· Ability maintain great relationships with key stakeholders
· Someone with a strategic outlook
· Fantastic multi-tasking skills
· Highly adaptable and willing to embrace change within the business
There is a highly competitive salary and benefits package available for the successful candidate. This opportunity will offer you the chance to grow and forge a successful long-term career within the business.
This role may suit an aspirational and experienced Infrastructure Engineer with excellent people skills, looking to make the step up to management.
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'