We're very excited to be working with a globally renowned brand in the technology sector. They are looking for an experienced IT Manager to join their friendly team in North Cambridge.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a small IT team
- Configuration and maintenance of IT systems
- Project management
- Dealing with a wide range of system users
- Ad-hoc IT manager duties in line with company expectations
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven IT Manager experience
- Strong technical skills in networking, storage, security as well as across Linux and Windows OS
- Experience in managing cloud services
- The ability to work within a corporate environment with standards to adhere to
If this role is of interest, please contact Jamie Page ASAP!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven’t heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'