A rapidly growing FCA regulated financial services organisation operating in the consumer credit and loans sectors are expanding and broadening their service and scale of operations.
As part of this growth, we are looking to hire an experienced I.T. Manager to act as a partner to a fully outsourced enterprise I.T. environment. This I.T. Manager will be responsible for defining, delivering, and maintaining high availability, reliable, scalable and secure company-wide I.T. Infrastructure operational environments to support the organisations continued growth.
As I.T. Manager you will be responsible for:
- The development, management and continued maintenance of the company I.T. Infrastructure- continually reviewing to ensure it is effective, efficient and always fit for purpose
- Establish and maintain information system and information security policies, procedures and controls to ensure fit for purpose solutions in line with business objectives and compliance with applicable statutory and regulatory obligations
- Work as part of the management team to engage with department heads and directors to develop a technical roadmap that encompasses relevant areas of I.T. strategy
- Build and manage relationships with I.T. vendors and service providers
- Maintain a constant awareness of new technologies, standards, industry best practices, protocols and tools in areas which are relevant to the organisation and the rapidly changing environment
- Full accountability for operational and strategic KPIs that drive overall operational effectiveness
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience managing a multi-disciplined service delivery function in an agile environment
- Solid technical experience gained in I.T. Operational roles
- Up-to-date knowledge of I.T. Infrastructure technologies with an ability to understand features and benefits of emerging technologies
- Good understanding of I.T. Service Management frameworks and standard (ITIL, ISO 20000)
- Understanding of Windows 10, macOS and Office 365 is required
- Good knowledge of hardware and networking experience would be an advantage
- BSc/BA and above in computer science, engineering, or relevant field will be a plus
- Computer Science
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Relationship Manager
- ISO 20000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'