As IT Manager, you are responsible to manage the IT Team and ensure that our internal IT Infrastructure and application platform provides all areas of our company with fast and reliable services.
IT Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing information technology and computer systems
- Planning, organising, controlling and evaluating IT data operations
- Designing, developing and implementing policies and procedures in line with user needs and system functionality
- Auditing systems and implementing strategic solutions for identified problematic areas
- Preserving assets by implementing back-up procedures, disaster recovery, information security and control structures
- Planning the installation and maintenance of all office network and communication equipment
- Providing support for new releases and deployments, working with relevant teams on modifications and upgrades
- Managing day-to-day activities of the IT team, prioritising workload according to business needs to ensure that a stable and high-performing service is provided
- Training and coaching team members, managing performance and assisting with recruitment
IT Manager Requirements:
- Proven work experience as IT manager and managing small teams
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- You are proactive in identifying issues that might affect the productivity of the business
- ITIL certification
- A solid knowledge base in core Microsoft IT systems, including Active Directory, Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Hyper-V, SQL Server
IT Manager Benefits:
- A diverse position with responsibility and variety
- Extensive coaching and personal development on the job. We commit to help you be your best
- A positive, high energy team atmosphere where we help one another succeed
- An international environment: our multinational teamwork with international clients
- Benefits include; contribution towards gym memberships, season ticket loan, Employee Assistance Programme
- Easy access to the modern office in North West London accessible via the Metropolitan Line or Chiltern Railway.
If you are interested in one of the above roles please call Joel on quoting JM54894 or send your cv to
We have a refer a friend scheme so if you help us find the right person, we will give you £100 Shopping Vouchers.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
- IT Manager OR Head of IT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'