Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
**Candidates with experience of SAP implementation will be of particular interest**
Our client is a leading manufacturer of healthcare products who supply their award winning goods across the UK retail market. Due to their continued growth are now looking for an experienced and proactive IT Manager to join their team.
This opportunity brings excellent prospects for bright, hardworking and career motivated candidates who want to be part of a highly respected and dynamic company. You will be providing expert advice on all IT projects and manage the IT team to meet the needs of the business.
- Working in partnership with local and group IT resources to identify business benefits either through consolidation opportunities or through local business enhancements.
- Design, plan, develop and implementation of upgrades to legacy applications and systems.
- Acting as a point of contact and escalation for IT related queries, issues and new requirements for key business teams.
- Liaising with external/outsourced support companies to resolve business critical incidents and support requests.
- Build strong business relationships with key stakeholders across both the local and group organisation.
- Work with 3rd party vendors, internal and extended IT teams and operational key-users to support all IT business requirements.
- Coordination and planning of all hardware and software purchases through internal and external resources, ensuring appropriate levels of documentation for auditing and tracking purposes.
- Establishing and conducting regular reviews of user security privileges against all users and applications, whilst ensuring all data security policies and procedures are communicated across the business.
- Implement and drive forward continuous improvements on service delivery by identifying improvements within platforms, infrastructure and support structures.
- Ensure the protection and delivery of data and systems is undertaken.
- Production of regular system and service status reporting.
- Analyse requests quickly, performing cost benefit analysis on those requests and providing realistic timelines based on current workload and resource availability.
- Previous experience working as an IT Manager
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements.
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business.
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness, passionate and drive to succeed in fast, paced, buoyant environment.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting reference number: NJR9997
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'