IT Manager (Hands on)
£40,000 - £50,000
Highly skilled, tech savvy and strategic IT manager required in Lincolnshire on a permanent basis for an expending brokerage firm. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented IT Manager to join a successful team and work in a changing environment. Someone who can take the IT team to the next level while investing heavily in internal IT and infrastructure.
- You will manage and maintain the operation of the infrastructure as well as develop the company's in-house systems to support its growing needs
- Responsible for maintaining a number of external factors and vendors supporting the business
- Undertaking development of the companies IT and infrastructure to minimalize downtime
- Experience leading a team
- Hands on technical experience with Microsoft packages / rollouts / Servers / software
- Strong communication/ customer skills
- Appropriate qualifications / accreditations such as (but not limited too), ITIL v3, MS certified...
- Strong SQL skills highly desired
- Networking skills
- IT 'Hands on' Management
- Working with outsourced IT providers
- Ability to assess IT Budgets and suggest spend where necessary
Interested? Please send your CV / Application
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'