Due to significant growth, our Barnsley based client is looking to recruit an IT Manager into the team. Working autonomously, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take on a more senior IT management role.
Rapidly growing and entrepreneurial consumer enterprise with an international footprint.
Our Barnsley based client is looking to recruit an IT Manager into their head office. This is a key hire for the business, they are growing at a rapid rate and now need the continuity of having a more focused IT resource on-site. The IT Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ownership of the network, ERP and any telephony changes in line with business requirements and best practice;
- Day to day management of all network and telephony technical incidents and problems;
- Development, testing and maintenance of the LAN, WAN and IPT infrastructure including configuration, documentation and reporting;
- Selection and management of supplier contracts and performance, including reporting against agreed SLAs;
- Liaise with appropriate staff in order to develop the network, ERP and telephony to support all current and future projects;
- Ensure the network configurations are fully documented and backed up;
- Ensure network design is continuously reviewed to include future changes and developments;
- Assist in the development of SLAs and ensure the network meets all agreed internal SLAs;
- Undertake knowledge transfer with local and Group teams;
- Work with management to ensure all devices are fully patched to eliminate unexpected ingress;
- Work with management to investigate and eliminate vulnerabilities highlighted by the security processes;
- Develop secure performant and resilient connectivity between on-premise and cloud hosted systems.
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
Current CCNP certification or equivalent (essential)
Qualified to degree level or equivalent technical experience (essential)
Proven technical network monitoring and troubleshooting experience (essential)
Experience of cloud and hybrid service integration (essential)
Proven experience of implementing & maintaining LAN, WAN solutions (essential)
Previous experience of working across multiple locations/countries (desirable)
Network Security certification (desirable)
VoIP experience (desirable)
Microsoft Network Administration Qualification / Experience (essential)
- Experience of working in an SME / Consumer business would be beneficial.
- Project Management
- IT Manager
- IT Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'