IT Manager - Essex - up to 45k
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a growing team for an experienced and highly motivated IT professional. In this varied, hands-on role you will be supporting the business strategically and operationally through effective forward planning and reactive troubleshooting.
Role & responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an IT roadmap
- IT security and compliance
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line of support for the business
- Manage relationships and contracts with external providers
- TCP/IP networking
- Server maintenance
- Maintain and develop line of business applications in collaboration with external providers
- User training
- Contribute IT policies and procedures to enforce standardised working practices throughout the business
- Support the business operationally on a day-to-day basis by offering advice and troubleshooting IT issues
- Full day-to-day responsibility for any future reporting staff
- Partake in the management of the business as a member of the management team
Up to 45k DOE + pension, annual bonus, 30 days' holiday, free parking etc
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to or give Fran a call on for more information.
IT manager, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, Networking, Windows Server, Service Desk, Help Desk, Compliance, Exchange, SQL, Infrastructure, Office365, TCIP, IP, Firewall, Switches, Router, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Bedford, Hertfordshire
- Service Desk
- Windows Server
- 1st line
- 2nd line
- 3rd line
- Help Desk
- IT manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'