A highly successful and leading business who are growing quickly are recruiting for an IT Manager.
This exciting role will support the entire business and has a broad remit across all elements of IT & Technology.
This will include:
- Be responsible for, and develop all aspects of the groups IT infrastructure - servers, networks, hardware, software etc...
- All aspects of application management (Microsoft) and development of a newly implemented CRM system.
- Management of telecommunications, mobiles and laptops
- Sourcing and supply of hardware and software
- Deal with all aspects of security and compliance - both internally and externally
- Management and leadership of a growing IT team
- Management of website and E-commerce
We are looking for an experienced and confident IT professional who is looking for a new challenge.
we are keen to hear from applications with the following skills/experience:
- At least 5 years IT experience - across all areas of a busy IT functions
- Microsoft SQL Server and windows server experience, any experience in Navision highly advantageous.
- A hands on approach to support and training
- Very good organisational and communications skills
- Ability to see the bigger picture and develop/write a 3-5 year strategic IT plan
The business are growing quickly and offering an excellent opportunity to grow with a business who have increasingly complex IT needs in a fast moving and exciting industry. The are offering an excellent salary with broad range of benefits. The business welcomes applications on a part time and full time basis.
To find out more please apply to this advert forwarding your CV and details or contact Scott Woodrow @ Pure Resourcing to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job