IT Manager / Infrastructure - Permanent role in Guildford - £40,000 to £50,000
Your new company
A new position has opened up in a well established and recognised Law Firm in Guildford who are now looking for a IT Manager to join their IT team.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Head of IT and will be working closely with Systems Analyst, IT Trainer and Technical Support team member. You will be responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software that is used within the organisation.
Your role will require you to support the Head of IT in any new hardware project implementations that might be taking place within the organisation all while providing 2nd/3rd line support and mentoring the first line support engineer and other IT team members.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role you will need to be proactive and responsive to clients, both internal and external.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge the following areas
- Certified to Cisco CCNP standard or demonstrate similar knowledge.
- Intermediate LAN troubleshooting
- Experience with Firewalls/UTM devices.
- Experience in Windows Server administration (Windows 2003/2008/2012, Exchange Server (various versions), SQL).
- Windows OS platform knowledge (XP,Vista,7, 10).
- Active Directory/Grays Policy
Desirable skills, knowledge and abilities
- Exposure to CISCO WAN switching, VMWare and SANs
- Knowledge of legal applications (AIM, OyezForms) a distinct advantage.
- Experience with phone system configuration and Blackberry CFEM.
- Experience of Zerto.
This role will also require you to travel to other offices within the region.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an attractive salary ranging from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on your experience with excellent benefits packages such as 25 days holiday,Health Care Cover, Contributory Pension (5% from employer, 3% from employee), Life Assurance 4 x annual salary, an annual bonus scheme and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job