Do you have proven IT Management experience within a manufacturing environment? Are you looking to take on an exciting new challenge? If so Airborne Systems now have a fantastic opportunity available for an IT Manager to join our team in Llangeinor.
In return for your hard work as our IT Manager, you can expect to receive a Competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications, with a range of benefits that include a competitive pension.
The Ideal IT Manager:
The successful IT Manager will have an understanding of key IT systems (i.e. Syspro (ERP), Microsoft Office, Q-Pulse, Networks, Mail System, etc.), preferably within a manufacturing environment; although, this is not essential. You will also have:
- Understanding and working experience of: Network Infrastructure and topologies; Wireless Networks; Firewalls; Microsoft Server Products; Microsoft Exchange Server; MS Operating Systems; Microsoft Office products; Backup strategies; VOIP
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
Provide IT solutions in accordance with business demands
- Understand and manage the framework to ensure we are compliant on IT security and maintain Cyber Security Plus status
- Basic understanding of ERP/MRP functions would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience in Manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Ideally, possess a Degree in an IT related discipline
IT Manager Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role of the IT Manager is to take responsibility for the overall Management of the Information Technology Infrastructure, Systems and IT Team. Duties include:
- Provide service and support to internal users
- Implement IT based processes and systems and promote innovative IT based solutions for internal users, ensuring smooth transitions onto new systems
- Plan and implement data security and contingency measures
- Develop IT capabilities in support of the business activities and co-ordinate project teams
- Formulate, design, develop, maintain and audit IT infrastructure, standards and software systems.
- Responsible for agreeing and managing IT Budget and controlling costs, timescales and standards on individual IT led projects
- Keep management and business teams updated on status of projects and IT developments
About Airborne Systems
Airborne Systems is part of a highly successful international parent company. We are at the forefront of design, manufacturing and technology for an innovative range of products to worldwide customers within the demanding Aerospace and Defence sectors.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a IT Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
- IT Manager