I am currently recruiting for an experienced IT Manager to join a leading Insurance company.
- Maintain current systems (Microsoft Virtual Servers (2008/2012), Windows 10 Desktops)
- Evaluating, recommending, testing and installing new technology.
- Contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Resolving problems.
- Completing audits.
- Identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget.
- Scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support and training users.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Ensuring the smooth running of all fully hosted computer systems.
- Project management of RDT Landscape SQL Database including Kofax and Document Management. Including full UAT sign off.
- Experience of PowerBI SQL and TrackIT Helpdesk would be advantageous.
- Grow third party business relationships with supplier and providers.
- Oversee IT contract/renewals including mobile phones, copiers and all licensing requirements.
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users.
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack.
- Managing crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Network Maintenance,
- Network Design and Implementation,
- Project Management,
- Software System Administration,
- Developing Budgets,
- Operating Systems,
- Network Hardware Configuration.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential and experience from an Insurance background is beneficial.
We pride ourselves on delivering consistent results surpassing our candidate's expectations. We believe that culture fit, as well as skill set match, is an integral part of appointing a successful individual.
Our goal is to find you the right job to suit your long-term career aspirations and provide personal, yet professional support at every stage.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job