Due to expansion on a large technical site we have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Manager to join an IT services provider at there head office based in the outskirts of Brighton.As an IT Services Manager you will play a critical role within a dedicated operations team delivering all contracted services to a portfolio of allocated customers. You will be responsible for a number of mission critical tasks that ensure the smooth running of the team and delivery of a high quality of service to your customers.You will be required to:
- Manage the distribution of work and overall workload of a team of Infrastructure and End User Computing analysts.
- Ensure that work across the team is correctly classified and being prioritised in line with customer SLA or KPI requirements appropriate to the work type.
- Lead an operational team, dedicated to the delivery of services to your portfolio of customers.
- Pro-actively monitor, control and report against customer SLAs and KPI for your allocated customers for the service your team delivers.
- Work with the Service Delivery Management team as well as colleagues across Service Operations ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Manage Problem tickets for your allocated customers
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of your customer's utilisation of our services
- Attend any regular calls with your customers that are in place relating to the review of active work/tickets.
- Manage service improvement plans ('SIPs') to ensure contracted services are delivered to the agreed level and quality.
- Act as an initial escalation point for any operational escalations or formal complaints
- leadership and people management skills.
- strong Technical background
- Outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The able to demonstrate strong organisational skills
- Manage and prioritise tasks/time efficiently and encourage the same in others throughout your team.
- Able to facilitate and steer internal meetings
- Experience of service management in an IT environment (ideally Operations/Infrastructure) with demonstrable working knowledge of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
- ITIL foundation qualification or better.
- Experience of managing, measuring and improving team performance.
- Willingness to support and mentor junior members of your team and peers within Service Operations.
- Able to excel under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving and conflict resolution within your team.
- Energy, Drive & Initiative
- Commercial Awareness
- meticulous nature
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service skills
- Strong Team Leadership skills
- Process engineering
If you feel that you have the skills and can demonstrate the job requirements then please contact Evie on or attach your CV
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.