Brewster McBride are supporting in the appointment of an exciting and hands on IT Manager. The IT Manager acts as a single point of contact and takes ownership for IT to the management team, managing the whole IT services portfolio for their regional responsibility as well as leading the local application team.
The role will champion positive business relationships throughout the business community and work closely with the plant manager and their management team to proactively identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the business organisation.
This position is also responsible for IT project portfolio in their region and for assigned global projects from conception through to completion.
- Responsible for IT strategy and IT delivery related to usability, functions/features, and customer experience.
- Member of the senior IT management team developing key IT strategies and standards for the group in alignment with the business strategies
- Proactively advice the business on how to maximise IT investments and identify opportunities for leverage of IT globally/regional
- Manage expectations and communication with business stakeholders.
- Providing a visionary approach to business/technology opportunities as well as a detailed, methodical involvement for daily management of applications. Manage IT budget and cost effectiveness of area of responsibility.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, and retaining assigned IT team
- Leadership - Creates strong morale and team spirit within the team while actively fostering wins/successes through results
- People Skills - in hiring, training, developing, and retaining IT resources
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Extensive project management experience and project management tools.
- Extensive SAP manufacturing (automotive preferred) experience
- Solid team/project management, organisational and leadership skills.
- Hands-on mentality
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work directly with middle to senior management team
- Ability to understand and implement new technology.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Extensive experience in the field of IT service organisations (ITIL) and project delivery frameworks
- Great Salary
- Brilliant Benefits Package
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.