Responsibilities and Duties:
• To conduct regular staff reviews and annual performance appraisals.
• To ensure that all employees are provided with adequate training.
• To ensure that all agreed SLA’s are met (system and ticket resolutions) to agreed parameters, supported by appropriate regular reporting.
• To efficiently plan and organise the team resources to be able to support all the technical requirements of the business.
• To manage the IT support team.
• To coach train and set clear and meaningful objectives around performance enabling staff to achieve the departments and individual goals and targets.
• To manage and provide third line ‘help desk’ user support and BI for designated applications software throughout the group.
• To manage and provide third line hardware support for desktop and server applications.
• To manage and provide remote support for mobile staff, home users and other sites.
• To manage and maintain the Bristol supporting infrastructure such as telephone systems, networks, SANs and servers.
• To provide technical knowledge for IT and electronic systems that aids the business, including the shop floor data collection systems.
• To carry out the role of system and network administrator for all operating systems and associated applications.
• Actively take part in and contribute to improvement projects.
• Shell scripting
• Puppet/ Ansible/ Chef
• Redhat/ Centos/ AIX
• CCNA or Equivalent experience
• Windows server
• SQL & Oracle
• Project management
If you are looking to make a move to a company who offer fantastic benefits and have excellent staff retention then please apply herein with your updated CV as soon as possible. My client are looking to hold interviews as early as next week.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job