Salary £40k - £50k
aigo Find are currently working on behalf of a global company, with more than 700 people in 12 offices around the world for an IT Manager.
The IT Manager to manage the day-to-day IT functions. The ideal candidate will have strong Apple Mac and Jamf Pro experience also with broad technology skills will be used to ensure the delivery of efficient IT systems and services to an office of 200 staff.
- Overall responsibility of all IT Systems including Jamf Pro Management.
- Providing technical support directly to the team on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring that the service leaves are maintained and delivered.
- Provide technical advice and troubleshooting for customers / end user.
- Development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure including networking and security.
- Oversight of Joiners/Leavers/Changes and inventory system.
- Management of VOIP and mobile telephony.
- Data and storage management, including backups.
- Review and implementation of IT policies and security controls.
- Managing the web servers.
- Assisting on global projects.
- Strong Mac experience.
- Strong Jamf Pro (Formally Casper) skills.
- Bash scripting skills.
- Someone who is happy working in a small team and getting "hands on".
- Good Windows desktop and Windows server skills.
- Experience with network and storage technologies.
- Good customer facing skills and positive outlook.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
If you think this an opportunity that is suited to you then please contact Alan Milliner at aigo FIND. As a leading Mac IT consultant please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position.
aigo FIND operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions