- Assist in the development of IT function into a highly focused customer orientated unit and play a key role in the future IT strategy for the firm.
- Assist in the day to day management of the IT team within the IT department
- In conjunction with IT Risk & Compliance maintain the Business Continuity Framework across the Group including effective business and IT recovery plans, ensuring regular testing of plans is delivered.
- Develop and maintain the IT Security strategy, roadmap, governance framework, policies, architecture, controls and systems.
- Delivery of ITIL processes across the following areas; Change Management, Major Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Level Management, Configuration Management & Capacity Management.
- Can demonstrate a strong and successful history of delivery in IT projects.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a managerial or technical lead role
- In-depth understanding of Virtualization - VMWare
- Previous experience of assisting in delivering large projects and knowledge of project methodologies - Agile/Scrum/Waterfall
- Excellent Microsoft Product suite knowledge - Active Directory & SQL
- Strong Network topology knowledge - WAN, LAN, VLAN's and VOIP
- Information/Network Security methodologies or process experience - ISO27001 or PCI-DSS
- An ITIL or PRINCE2 accreditation is highly desirable.