Head of IT for UK & Ireland - Retail - Cheshire to £55,000
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity with a pioneering Healthcare organisation for an IT Manager to take responsibility for the UK and Ireland.
Your new role
As the Head of IT you will be responsible for:-
- The definition and delivery of the IT roadmap
- Managing, training and coaching an IT team of 8
- Recommending technical solutions to continuously improve IT operations
- Engage with Suppliers to address critical escalations
- Ensure high standards of data security, network access and backup procedures
- Project managing multiple projects concurrently
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will be experienced in IT Management or Project Management and be keen to develop their career to possess overall IT responsibility. We are looking for a combination of the following skills:-
- IT Consultancy or Project Management
- Background in IT Infrastructure
- Experience within the Retail sector is highly advantageous
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of legislation for IT and Data protection
- Technical management, Information analysis or hardware/software systems
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing training and career development in a highly successful European team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.