We are pleased to represent our client, who are peer to peer lender, in their search for an IT Manager (Support) to join their team in Manchester on a hybrid basis (partially remote).
- Leading continuous improvement of the client’s internal IT function.
- Keeping internal policies for IT software and hardware up to date and current.
- Evaluating relationships, contracts and SLAs for third party IT service providers
- Managing access for new staff and leavers
- Making sure internal compliance standards, GDPR and IT security are met
- Management of the internal IT budget and driving cost effectiveness where suitable
- Owning and managing internal IT related risks
- Overseeing and evolving their telephony solution
- Ensuring third-party technical support is provided appropriately to staff.
Essential Skills and knowledge:
- At least 1 year professional experience with managing internal IT systems
- Proficient knowledge of Office 365 and AAD ecosystem (Azure Active Directory)
- Competent knowledge with internal IT security governance and compliance
- Financial services industry experience OR experience working in a regulated environment
- Organised, pro-active and self-motivated individual
- Customer-orientated mindset
This is an amazing opportunity for one of our best clients so if you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role and are interested then please apply ASAP. Samuel Rufai at D&R Recruitment will be in touch shortly!.
- Active Directory
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'