Prestigious Art Institution seeking a macOS focused IT Manager to work in a creative and a predominately Mac environment.
Are you a macOS IT Manager seeking to join a good IT team covering 150 staff across two key London sites plus other smaller sites in the UK.
AS macOS IT Manager, you will have:
- Direct responsibility for all user related technical administration issues in London
- Shared responsibility for the overall management of the niche IT department as a member of the global team.
Get in touch with us if you have experience with:
- MacOS (previous OS X) (User) Support
- Microsoft Office 2008
- Apple iWork '06
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (CS5.5)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9
- Apple iCal & Address Book
- Image Editing
- Printing (hard- & software), graphics experience
- Access to Windows Terminal Server (Remote Desktop Connection)
- Mac OS X Server Administration
- User Management (accounts, MCX)
- Share Point Management (permissions)
- Backup Administration (CrashPlan PROe)
- Networking: Firewalls, routers, switches.
- Management of small IT projects.
- Familiarity with Web technologies and their administration.
- Support global team (Mac) OS X clients (19 and growing).
- (Mac) OS X 10.6-10.8.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), Apple iWork,
- Mail/GyazMail, Calendar/iCal, Contacts/Address Book, Kerio Connect
- Set up of system, applications, and user accounts (Absolute Manage).
- Asset Management: Procurement, inventory (GLPI).
- Documentation (DokuWiki).
- iPhones, iPads,
- Experience supporting (Mac) OS X clients in a network.
- Solid English, oral and written.
- Part of the Global IT team (UK including other European locations and US).
+Deploy Studio, Mitel Phone System, DNS management, VmWare ESXi, Content Streaming
If you would like to find out more about this IT Manager role, send us your CV and we will be in touch!
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy specialising in macOS and Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role. Anne - Mac Recruitment Specialist
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- OS X
- IT manager; Mac
- Office 365; AV; Projects