City Elite Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working along side this global provider of secure and regulated data technology.
Reports to: Director of Enterprise Technology Operations in the US
Location: London, UK (EMEA HQs)
Team Management: Small team of 2-4 people based locally
This role is a strategic partner and trusted advisor with business unit teams for technology-related strategy, initiatives and projects within the EMEA region. This role maintains expertise in the business area as well as solid understanding of IT capabilities and processes. It has primary responsibility for the management of technology across EMEA and the UK based infrastructure operations employees. The role works closely with the Global IT SME teams, global security and EMEA management to provide a high-level customer service experience to employees across the region. As a member of the regional EMEA management team, the role provides technology accountability to the Regional Managing Director and other regional business leaders and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field from a recognised university or institution preferred;
- ITIL Foundation preferred;
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- 5 - 8 years professional IT experience in IT operations or infrastructure roles;
- 4-6 years of management experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience working across multiple geographies;
- Previous experience working for a global, US headquartered company;
- Hands on experience with Microsoft technologies, especially Windows 7 / 10, Office 365, Windows Server and Active Directory;
- Experience with Linux virtual appliances, Unify (previously Siemens) PBXs, call logging systems, CCTV and access control systems;
- Knowledge of the technical fundamentals of Microsoft SCCM, SQL Server, NetApp FAS, F5, Cisco, and, HP server and networking;
- Intermediate knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, and office productivity tools in a Windows environment;
- Previous experience in a technology SaaS company;
- Preferred experience with external auditors (ISO 270001 and others).
- IT Operations