IT Manager - macOS and strong Mac admin skills, Jamf Pro, Bash scripting, Powershell, Windows desktop and Server, Networking and Storage
Dynamic exciting London based Global Creative Agency - you will be responsible for 150+ employees in London plus assistance in global projects - headquarters in London and offices globally.
£40-50K per annum plus considerable benefits - salary dependent upon skills and experience - you must be an ambitious, highly motivated and experienced macOS focused IT Manager with strong Jamf Pro skills and the right fit to join a buzzing media hub of activity! You should also be Cross-Platform with Windows Client and Server skills, as well as be able to work on global projects too and manage a more junior member of the IT team.
Are you a talented macOS IT Manager?
Do you have experience in a previous Apple Mac OSX IT Manager role managing a Mac focused network with Windows Servers and significant IT SAN storage? You should previously have worked within an IT Manager role in ideally a busy media environment. A varied role encompassing hands-on support as well as small team management, IT strategic planning and implementation - global role - predominantly focusing on the London office but liaising with other offices globally.
As macOS IT Manager you must have a solid background with Jamf Pro starting out with Casper. In a busy predominantly Mac environment you need to have a Mac OSX background with the current macOS knowledge and ability to resolve technical queries that are beyond the knowledge level of the other members of the IT support team. Experience of supporting a video editing environment would be a bonus too and you must use command line and familiar with bash scripting and ideally Powershell too.
What will you get from this macOS IT Manager role?
- A great opportunity for you to play a leading role in the IT management and strategic planning and implementation of a very prestigious and exciting media company in London and globally
- Chance to work within a challenging Mac admin and Jamf Pro role
- Competitive salary and good package of benefits offered
- You will be working for a hugely exciting and progressive global media organisation - the work that they do and the technology you'll be supporting are both very state of the art - a sought after role with considerable scope and opportunity and lots of fun and fulfilment!
The macOS IT Manager responsibilities?
- Providing technical support directly to the London team on a day-to-day basis.
- Development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure including networking, security and resilience.
- Overseeing and managing IT Helpdesk function.
- Management of VOIP and mobile telephony.
- Data and storage management, including backups and DR.
- Review and implementation of IT policies and security controls.
- Compliance reporting.
- Managing the agency's web servers.
- Jamf Pro (Casper) management for London and other global offices.
- Assisting the Head of IT on global projects.
Are you a macOS focused IT Technical professional but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading Mac IT Technical recruitment consultancy who have specialised in Mac OSX and now macOS Cross-platform Mac/PC IT support roles for over six years. Roles include 1st, 2nd and 3rd line macOS and Mac/PC IT support roles, System and Network Administrators, Mac/PC Field Engineers, Mac and Multi-Platform IT Consultants, IT Managers, Filemaker Developers. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Anne Rooke - macOS Recruiter Specialist IT Recruiter for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect macOS IT role.
- Windows Server
- Apple Mac
- video editing
- Bash scripting
- IT storage
- Jamf Pro
- Mac admin