IT Manager- CCNA - Server - Guildford - £50,000
IT Manager with strong IT Server support, IT management and IT network experience is required by a leading law firm based in Guildford. If you have Exchange Server, SQL Server, VMware and experience working in a law firm would be a bonus but not essential. You must have a mix of technical and management experience
- IT System, Microsoft Server and network management experience
- Certified to Cisco CCNP / CCNA standard or demonstrate similar Cisco networking knowledge.
- Experience with Firewalls, switches, LAN and WAN .
- Experience in Windows Server administration (Windows 2008/2012), Exchange Server, Active Directory and SQL Server
- Windows OS platform knowledge (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10).
- Team Leading experience
- Exposure to CISCO, WAN switching, VMWare and SANs
- Knowledge of legal applications or experience of working in a law firm would be an advantage.
- Experience with phone system configuration and Blackberry mobile configuration
- Ideally some IT qualifications, for example, CCNA, MSCA or CompTIA+.
Role and Responsibilities
- Management of the WAN and LAN IT infrastructure and responsible for efficient running of all IT Microsoft servers.
- Responsible for the secure network infrastructure and IT security
- Manage the IT Help Desk on a daily basis in conjunction with the IT helpdesk support staff
- Liaise with the other IT staff on coming up with new IT solutions.
- Working with other members of the IT department on co-ordinating IT system roll outs, such as new server and network builds.
- Mentoring a small team of IT support staff
My client is a leading law firm based in Guildford. They have a large IT infrastructure and have several offices the South East, so there will be some remote office work. They are expanding their IT department due to the firm growing quickly presently. This means there are lots of IT projects in the pipeline.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits. To apply press apply now or send your CV to
Keywords: IT Manager - CCNA - Microsoft Server - Networking - Guildford
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job