IT Manager - Assistant Manager - Data Analytics
IT Assistant Manager - Data Analytics
Up to £40,000
This company is looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to join the Data Analytics Hub based in Liverpool. The team is one of several Hubs within the companies rapidly growing Shared Service Centre (SSC). SSC team members work internally within the business providing support to the client facing members of the firm.
The Data Analytics Hub provides support to the client facing Audit Teams across the country, completing Data Manipulation and Analysis to produce dashboards for the Audit Teams to use whilst performing client work onsite.
The Data Analytics Hub Assistant Manager in BDO’s Shared Service Centre will be required to manage a portfolio of projects and tasks in combination with supervising staff in the team. Managing end user expectations and ensuring schedule adherence are pre-requisites of this role. You’ll be expected to have experience in the below:
- Experience of managing people in a similar environment
- Extensive experience within a people manager role of 20 FTE plus
- Experience using Advanced Microsoft Excel advantageous
- Experience of compiling MI and Performance data
- Experience of implementing a Quality Framework
- Senior Stakeholder engagement experience essential
- IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Office and similar desktop applications. Experience of workflow management type systems and best practice is advantageous.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'