Our Client is on a mission of becoming the fastest automotive reman shop in the world. With their HQ in leafy South West London on the banks of the river Thames, we are rapidly becoming an international market leader in the remanufacture of automotive parts, spanning 3 continents and 11 countries worldwide. Follow www.bba-reman.com
Our client is looking for a System Administrator to manage end-to-end design, administration ,operations & support of companies global IT landscape which includes Windows Network, Azure, Office 365, Accounting Systems, internal application deployed across ten global sites.
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Day-to-day system, workstation & application support of geographically-user base. This includes office visits to some of our UK and global offices. No other travel is required.
- Ensure user requests are responded to in a timely fashion; document & report status; escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge.
- Build, upgrade & maintain systems on both on-premise and Azure Cloud Platform
- Troubleshoot, resolve & document solutions related to systems, applications and DR/backup jobs.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- 3-5 years' experience supporting Windows-based servers; including use of Microsoft SQL Manager and Azure a bonus
- Familiarity with VMware vCenter.
- Experienced in troubleshooting issues related to VMware VM's, Windows AD, SQL Services, DNS, IIS and IP networking, Fire Walls, AV
- Microsoft Office 365 management
- Azure Cloud Administration
- Good problem-solving ability and interest in learning.
- Responsible, proactive, great interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 management, the Citrix XenApp platform & Zerto Virtual Replication products.
- Experience in a scripting language, preferably Windows Power Shell, knowledge of ARM templates, json
- Experience with Secure Islands software
- Experience with Fortigate Fire walls
- Experience Windows Networking
- Work in a small environment with complete automously to self manage IT Network in accordance with business objectives
- Exposure to a wide range of software and hardware with almost unlimited opportunity to advance and learn.
- Company reimbursed tuition for relevant training
- Surburbs based office location for those wishing to avoid central London commute
Salary range is between £50K - £80K per year, depending on experience and abilities.
Light 'On-Call' rotation duties for weekend/holiday client emergencies.
Candidates must be able to legally work in the United Kingdom. We cannot sponsor a visa.
Principals Only Please (No Recruiters)
- Microsoft Certified Professional