Playtech BGT Sports have a new vacancy for an experienced 1st/2nd Line IT Administrator to join our team at Hammersmith.
As a 1st/2nd Line IT Support Administrator, you will be responsible for providing infrastructure support to all internal users. This is a highly visible, hands on, user facing role and enables all employees to work effectively by providing the infrastructure they need to perform their jobs. It requires a good knowledge of Linux and Windows. Networking, Security and Telephony. Excellent problem-solving skills and an attention to detail are required, along first-class people facing skills.
- Support of all PC’s / Laptops and related software/hardware.
- Support of all Linux Desktop, Microsoft, Apple based services.
- Support of the office networks, printing and IP telephony services.
- Respond to user issues raised at Playtech locations throughout the Europe
- Assist IT Managers and Sys Admin team members in specific project related tasks.
- Linux systems administration - a big must have!
- Windows systems administration.
- Excellent technical and analytical troubleshooting skills.
- TCP/IP Networking, DNS
- MS Active Directory,
- MS Exchange/O365,
- Mobile devices iOS/Android
- Knowledge of shell scripting
- SharePoint and the ability to maintain/configure the SharePoint web pages/libraries/permissions.
- Cisco Certification
- Cisco Switches, routers, Cisco and CheckPoint firewalls, ACL’s, proxies
- Red Hat Linux Certification
- Microsoft Certification
- SCCM, McAfee antivirus software
About Playtech BGT Sports
Playtech Sports specialises in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers. Headquartered in London and founded in 2005, our GenBet product provides operators with a robust and secure central customer management platform onto which any number of products can be added and managed. Sportsbook, Lottery, Pool Betting and Fixed-Odds Games modules allow the operator to tailor their online service whilst a comprehensive back office and reporting suite provides powerful tools for event and market management. Playtech Sports has been a part of Playtech since January 2012, meaning that existing and future customers now benefit from the industry leading GenBet product suite, delivered on Playtech's comprehensive IMS (information management solution).
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership, 25 days annual leave and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our London office which includes chill-out areas containing pool table, and games consoles. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.
- Linux System Administration
- Windows Systems Administration
- MS Active Directory / MS Exchange / O365
- Technical & Analytical Troubleshooting Skills
- TCP/IP Networking / DNS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job