Our client, a leading education establishment based in West London, is recruiting for an IT/Learning Facilitator.
This role will start on the 16th April and the working hours are Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week.
The duration of this position will be 3 months.
This is a term time only position.
To provide IT support, assist in maintaining the IT Systems and supporting students with queries
To work as part of a team, providing cover and assistance where necessary and to assist with student IT services within the Learning Centre, including:
- Troubleshooting soft/hardware faults and liaising with IT technicians.
- Assisting with installation of software/upgrades where appropriate.
- Submitting tickets, where required to report issues.
- Assisting with the maintenance of Learning Centre equipment.
- Providing Google support and Chromebook workshops for students and staff.
- Supporting learners in the use of hardware/software in the Learning Centres.
- To assist with the training of staff and students on IT programs, software and equipment, and e-resources.
- To support the whole team to create a positive learning environment conducive to the needs of all.
- Assisting with basic computer enquiries assisting with the use of other Learning Centre equipment including printers binder and MFDs for example.
Please only apply for this role if you are available for the dates specified and you are happy to work in a learning environment where you will contact and support students.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job