You will be responsible for the management and delivery of the CRM support function in the EME region. Prime focus being with functionality deployed within Salesforce.com
You will be responsible for delivering IT solutions/services working with stakeholders and to ensure that systems are documented/delivered appropriately, directing technical architecture of solutions, and standardizing and improving team processes and procedures.
This includes working with stakeholders and to ensure that systems are documented/delivered appropriately, directing technical architecture of solutions, and standardizing and improving team processes and procedures.
The Ideal Person will:
• Lead a team of resources (internal and consultants) as direct and matrix reporting relationships in project delivery and support environments.
• Work and lead in multiple geographies, ensuring processes are implemented, enhanced, and supported and aligned with both IT and business leader’s requirements and expectations within the defined functional stream.
• Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance that can be handled by the helpdesk, super user or second level IT support organizations.
• Lead execution of tasks to achieve scope, schedule, financial, and quality commitments.
• Lead the assessment of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed analytical solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking, and vendor relationships.
If you'd like to apply, please apply via the relevant links today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job