IT Lead Architect - Enterprise Architect - Solutions Architect - Applications Architect is required by my client who is based close to Poole Dorset - Paying up to £61,500 + Bens
The IT Lead Architect role covers all IT Architecture within an enterprise environment, covering the Application, Technology and Information domains across the company.
- Providing architectural governance. To create and maintain of a series of architectural guiding principles and standards that align directly with the strategic aims. To exercise effective and pragmatic architectural governance based upon principles, policies and standards across development projects and major enhancements to control total cost of ownership, mitigate business & technical risk and facilitate future change.
- Managing the architectural portfolio. To manage an inventory of architectural assets, gather raw data, derive intelligence and then create and maintain business, application, technology & information anchor models to encapsulate and communicate architecture.
- To use models, metrics, drivers and trends to manage the portfolio of the application, technology, infrastructure and information assets; to diagnose business pain points; and to identify strategic capability gaps to discover opportunities for investment in architectural change.
- Setting architectural strategy. To define a future state architectural vision that will respond to business and technical drivers to support the business strategy; and to identify, evaluate and recommend opportunities for architectural improvement. To interpret business and technology trends to identify opportunities for leveraging digital technology and, in collaboration with leadership, create a future state vision aligned with business strategy; to establish an actionable and affordable architectural roadmap to deliver the end state and provide measurably positive business outcomes.
I am looking for an IT Lead Architect who has the following experience:
- Strong IT Architecture experience covering Applications, Technology & infrastructure
- Design solid Roadmaps
- TOGAF Certified
- Solid Leadership experience who can drive the business architecture forward - Strong stakeholder management skills
My client is based in Poole, Dorset and is looking to reward this IT Lead Architect a salary of up to £61,500 + bens and a good career path.
If you are an experienced Lead Architect, Solutions Architect, Applications Architect or Infrastructure Architect who is looking for a new opportunity please forward your CV to me ASAP