As a Support Line Advisor you will offer support and advice for our stores and colleagues on all systems within the IT infrastructure ensuring all calls received are logged on Heat with a clear audit trail of any actions taken. You will support all new and ongoing projects and developments, welcoming new processes and changes to HSS and adopting revised work style to meet new requirements
- Log incoming support calls and emails received onto heat and action accordingly
- Ensure checklists are followed for sites without phones & data
- Ensure checklists are followed for new openings and closures
- Ensure all owned calls logged on Heat are reviewed daily
- Maintain regular lines of communication with customers and suppliers on all outstanding issues
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork to achieve results on first time fix
- Look for proactive resolutions on common issues and faults
- To offer help and support for all customers. Take time to ensure all customers’ needs are met and strive to exceed customers’ expectation levels through great service.
- To comply with all systems, procedures and processes, so company and customer information is accurate.
- To carry out other tasks and duties when required.
- Represent the company and values ("HSSness") of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
- Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360? brand.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
- Good Communicator
- Team Player
- Exceptional telephone manner
Equality and Diversity
HSS Hire is committed to equality of opportunity.