We are recruiting for an award winning Global Training Provider based in London who are looking for an experienced IT technical IQA to provide internal verification and assessment in line with responsibilities specified by the Awarding Organisation and Company requirements.
THE ROLE IS PREDOMINANTLY HOME BASED BUT TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED TO THE LONDON HEAD OFFICE AND ALSO THEIR TRAINING FACILITY IN BEDFORDSHIRE AS WELL AS OTHER AREAS AROUND THE SOUTH EAST.
THE SALARY IS BETWEEN £35000-40000PA.
Candidates must have the following skills, qualifications and experience to be considered:
* TAQA Level 4 Verifiers Award or equivalent.
* Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths, English & ICT or equivalent.
* NVQ Level 3 or 4 or equivalent Occupational Qualification in IT or similar
* Occupational competence in within IT
* Experience of delivering Training and Support
* PTLLS or equivalent
* Knowledge of Government Funded training.
The organisation take work/life balance seriously and as a result have developed a great benefits package to keep the staff happy, healthy and relaxed including:
* Annual Internal awards and competitions
* Generous holidays
* Bupa health and dental care
* Christmas and summer events
* One-month sabbatical after seven years
* Free training and robust induction
* Company-funded pension
* Life insurance
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities."
- Network Infrastructure
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job