IT Installation Engineer / Software Rollout
Profectus have a brand new requirement for a IT Installation Engineer for a 3 month assignment for its client in Horsham.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate with staff at all levels and be proficient in the Windows OS environment and understand PC architecture (maintaining PCs, installing and troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems).
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensures that the department satisfies its customers’ needs
- Provide technical help and advice to customers
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and face to face
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems
- Finding solutions to problems and have a hands-on approach to support activities
- Have an adaptable approach
- Keeping up to date on developments within the IT Department
- All other reasonable requirements as specified by management
- Responsibility for tasks as directed by management
- Providing a good knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems & Office Suite as well as having experience with networking
- Providing 1st and 2nd line telephone support of applications, PC maintaining, configuration and installation; internal helpdesk support
- Configuration and installation of the GFS despatch software for both new and existing clients
If interested and immediately available, pop your CV across for an immediate response!