IT Installation Engineer- Bathgate
Urgent requirement for IT Installation Engineers (SC cleared) for a project starting on Monday (23rd April) in Bathgate.
You will be providing engineering support with the installation of new pre-configured laptops, working on a large public sector site.
You will also need to be security cleared to complete this work - This must be a live security clearance (used in the last 12 months).
Please find full project details below;
- Installing new laptops - no technical work required
- Unboxing and placing new laptops on work surfaces
- Boxing old PC hardware where required
- Must have live SC OR BPSS clearance
- Must be physically fit due to amount of kit to be installed
- Working alongside a team of engineers
- 1 week contract
- Some previous IT experience would be preferred
- 8 hour working day, 9am - 5pm
- Must have clearance details as these will need to be verified
Rate will be £140 per day, either via a ltd or umbrella company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"