IT Infrastruture Engineer - flexible to work from home
We are working with one of the fastest growing managed communication service providers in the UK who are looking to transform the way their customers communication from conventional methods to their more innovative cloud based platform/services.
The successful IT Infrastructure Engineer will have to deliver, manage, maintain, and develop their cloud and network infrastructure in order to support their customer's need and growth.
They will use their experience and knowledge to assess and advise any changes to their cloud platform and provide support for technical escalations. Ensure that SLA's and KPIs are met in line with industry best practice.
- Manage CCr and tickets
- working on a 24/7 on call rota - call-outs average 1 in 4
- work closely with teams to meet tight deadlines
- knowledge of Cloud and Security technologies
- VMware (ESXi, vCenter)
- Server Technologies (HP, Dell)
- Data Centre experience (Racking servers, running cables)
- Knowledge of SAN / NAS Technologies including RAID
- PowerShell or other scripting language
- ITIL and Linux exposure
- Backup Technologies (VDP, VEEAM)
- Troubleshooting skills
- skype for business
- Experience with cloud and security tech
For more information please send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job