My client is the largest manufacturer in the UK, and leading designer and manufacturer of energy efficient ventilation systems in the UK.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer role involves 2nd line service support for the development and management of the IT infrastructure..
Technical Skills and Experience
* Software installation, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
* Excellent administration and configuration knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and other Microsoft Windows server/cloud technologies.
* Microsoft Office 2010 or newer.
* IT professional standards, including ITIL frameworks, ideally ITIL Foundation V3 (11) Certified.
* Microsoft Office 365.
* Windows 7/10 operating system.
* MCSE Microsoft qualification.
* Experience with data backup technologies, antivirus tools and firewall technologies.
* Administration of Citrix.
* Considerable experience of working in a help desk or 2nd line technical support role within a busy IS/IT function.
* Ability to carry out basic network, PC software and hardware diagnostics.