IT Infrastructure Engineer - Plymouth
An IT Infrastructure Engineer who specialises in Windows Server and VMWare is required to join an close-knit IT department for my client based in Plymouth.
With a number of sites around the region, my client is looking for someone to act as 2nd in command to the IT Solutions Manager and to provide technical expertise in supporting IT infrastructure as the last line of support.
- Windows Server 2016/2012
- Virtualisation - VMWare
- Active Directory
- Group Policy (DNS/DHCP)
- TCP/IP protocol
- Installing and configuring of firewalls
You must have previous experience in an IT Infrastructure or Support position working around Windows Server and installing and configuring SAN storage. If you have any relevant project management experience this would prove to be a bonus when acting as 2nd in command for the IT Manager.
The roles and responsibilities of the position include providing technical expertise in supporting the company infrastructure as well as assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects. The official working hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the last port of call for escalated issues
- Leading the technical delivery of IT solutions
- Providing technical expertise and recommendations in supporting the IT infrastructure
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects
- Reporting and recognising technical issues with the system and implementing solutions
- Taking ownership in management of servers, networks, storage and security
- Ensuring cost-effective solutions for the company in providing a reliable IT infrastructure system
You will be joining a small family-like IT department in a family-owned company with over 10 sites, providing a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced management team.
- Salary up to £32,000, dependent upon experience
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Occupational health benefits
- Staff company discounts
To apply, press Apply Now, or send your up to date CV over to Gianluca.Sammartano @ CircleRecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'