Are you interested in delivering technology services and support for a multi site, multi continent advanced manufacturing organisation? Looking for your next technical challenge? Want to be responsible for selecting, developing and delivering best of breed, highly secure networking infrastructure projects? Like the idea of remaining hands on technically whilst leading a IT small team?
Our Client is an acknowledged global market leader in providing advanced manufacturing solutions and services used in turbine components for the aero and industrial gas turbine industries. They have made significant capital investment in both its US and UK facilities to create modern component manufacturing facilities to supply parts to the Industrial and Aero OEM business base
- Manage IT Support and IT service delivery to all users across the organisation via an IT Service Desk. Set KPI's and SLA's. Problem resolution and incident management, reporting but also acting as a final escalation point for high level complex issues.
- Lead on Infosec & data security - developing processes, technologies for international client data export often of a high confidential and sensitive nature. Policies, processes, technologies, partners.
- Support and ongoing development of inter-site, international network infrastructure including network management and monitoring, switch configuration, WAN connectivity, Connectivity contract management.
- Continued development and implementation of virtualized technologies and infrastructure
- Lead a small team of Systems Administrators / IT Support Engineers in UK / USA
- To work with key stakeholders to assist in developing future IT strategy, related specifically to Infrastructure and Infosec.
- Maintain knowledge of IT trends and to proactively propose technology improvements that can provide clear benefits to the business
An Leader / IT Manager / Senior Infrastructure Engineer with experience of managing complex infrastructure. With up to date skills and knowledge and a desire to remain 'on the tools' we are looking for experience with Microsoft Server (Physical and Virtual) alongside WAN networking. Including a familiarity with common server technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, TCP/IP, DNS, SAN/NAS, Virtualization (VMware/HyperV), Azure.
We are also keen to find an individual who has implement and supported a highly secure Infrastructure. Therefore IT security knowledge is essential. Any industry recognised accreditations would also be an advantage, ITIL, MCSE, MCP, CNA .
Position comes with excellent salary, company car / allowance, pension, health together with the potential for travel to USA.
For more information about the role, company please contact Simon Bucknell - .