- Are you currently in recruitment but feel like you've hit a ceiling with your progression and looking for better long-term prospects in a career that offers stability as well as exceptional financial rewards?
- We are looking for the best talent with IT Infrastructure recruitment experience to join our successful Manchester Technology team.
PageGroup is formed of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for, a Glassdoor Top 25 employer and a Top 100 Undergraduate employer, as well as a FTSE 250 listed business. Our 25 offices across the UK have the same 'work hard, play hard' mentality, made present by the strong work ethic and celebration of success our 1000+ consultants bring.
We're looking for like-minded individuals, who are ambitious and determined to make a real career out of recruitment. Join us as we continue the growth in our well established, highly successful Technology division in Manchester.
This is a Regional role in a well established and successful desk covering roles from Helpdesk to Head of IT across NW & Yorkshire. Typical salaries range from £25k-60k.
You will be dealing with a mixture of existing clients and new business development approach.
There is short term potential to manage in this role as there ais already a junior team in place. Specialisms include:
VMware Infrastructure & Virtualisation
WAN, LAN and VPN
Data Centre Creation and Migrations
Wintel Servers Active Directory
Storage, SAN and Backup
Ideally you will have over 12 months in the IT Infrastructure market as well as the following:
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
- Highly competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities
- Corporate responsibility and fundraising events for our chosen charities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job