KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Infrastructure Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To support the financial management of the operating budget for the IT Infrastructure area and ensure that the financial targets are met and is in budget by monitoring the implementation of IT Infrastructure projects.
2. Effectively communicate IT related advice, functionality and proposals to all levels of the organisation, business partners and 3rd party service providers whilst ensuring that the IT Infrastructure is maintained to optimise performance and at an acceptable level of availability
3. To be directly responsible for (or co-manage staff with responsibilities for) in an operational and project capacity: SAP, Virtualisation, Networks, SCCM, Servers, SharePoint and Bespoke Applications.
4. Manage the preparation and implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to IT Infrastructure and associated business continuity plans.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Infrastructure Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. GCSE(or equivalent) minimum. ITIL/Prince2/MCSE/CCNA/VCP or related IT qualification preferred.
2. Minimum of 5 years work experience in IT of which 2 years in an Operations/Infrastructure managerial role in a Pharmaceutical/Biotech Industry .
it3. Knowledge of relevant governance, SOP's and ways of working
Key Words: IT Infrastructure| IT Manager | Networking | Infrastructure | Pharmaceutical | Biotech |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job